The Settlement Forum
Welcome guest ! <br>
<br>Please Log-In Or Register.
The Settlement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Settlement Forum

Welcome to the Settlement Official Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Settlement !

Go down 
+3
Szgan
IsusKrist
Sirius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius
Server Owner
Forum Hoster

Sirius

Goodbye Settlement ! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 am

Hello.

It's hard for me to tell you, but my decision is taken, so I am leaving the community. I am leaving because I am going on vacations and working. I have alot of things to do the next months, so I will be gone. It's too sad, because the Settlement community is really growing now. Anyhow, everything I have done will stay here. So, I won't remove anything of what I've made. The forum will stand. I have someone to replace me with agreement of IsusKrist. His name is Daniel. His nickname will be Sirius. He got more Minecraft experiance than me, so wish him welcome. He will take my account and change it's name to Sirius. I want to thank a few special people.

- Siont90, I miss you so much ! Where have you been, colleague !? You will work with Sirius now..
- IsusKrist, we had alot of fun together. But I bet you know Sirius already =) We'll keep in touch.
- Mr.Light, you're my favorite Operator. Thanks alot for the help !
- Jimjim11, you're a great guy. Will miss ya.
- Zsgan, thanks alot for your help. You're a good person. Smile

Welcome Sirius, and say goodbye to me. Smile

Goodbye.

- Fulu / Eye
Back to top Go down
https://thesettlement.darkbb.com
IsusKrist
Server Owner
IsusKrist

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

Bye Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 am

i cant stand u leave ing bye Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Szgan
Advanced Builder
Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 am

dawwww =<
you wrote my name wrong but il forgive you :p
its always sad to see someone go Sad
Back to top Go down
Werty894
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 am

Darn, you forgot me... Wink

But anyway, I will miss you and hopefuly one day you will log on and visit, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Light
Server Operator
Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Siont will die if some tells him this :O

Have fun xD Be sure to drop by!
Back to top Go down
UBER

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm

WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
UBER

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 pm

WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lets
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am

): bye
Back to top Go down
Mr.Light
Server Operator
Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 pm

hey lets, contact me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Settlement !   Goodbye Settlement ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Settlement !
Page 1 of 1