The Settlement Forum
Welcome guest ! <br>
<br>Please Log-In Or Register.
The Settlement Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Settlement Forum

Welcome to the Settlement Official Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why people were banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Splurgy
Server Operator

Why people were banned Empty
PostSubject: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 pm

I was told to provide graphical proof of why I banned people. Here is why Stino was banned:
Why people were banned Kar9cm
He destroyed a house and then left it. He also built a very large green wall across part of the server (show part destroyed in the picture), through several houses. He refused to stop when asked.

Last edited by Splurgy on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Light
Server Operator
Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I was witness:D
Back to top Go down
Splurgy
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Some more:
Why people were banned 2ic4e4g
He was hard to catch - he was flying about and deleting things, but I couldn't catch his name. Finally he got kicked for trying to build far away.
Why people were banned X21bpj
alikhu kept deleting this tower, but I caught him eventually. I accidentally banned someone called "Silkhu" as well, but I unbanned them.
Back to top Go down
Sirius
Server Owner
Forum Hoster

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Excellent job, Splurgy.
Back to top Go down
https://thesettlement.darkbb.com
Splurgy
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Why people were banned 331kh7n
123fof kept removing stairs and apparently could fly. Also he broke my "Round The Twist" lighthouse Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Werty894
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm

So once there where no Ops or admins on and I was Advanced.Is it O.K to reapetedly kick untill a admin or op can ban them
Back to top Go down
Splurgy
Server Operator

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Werty894 wrote:
So once there where no Ops or admins on and I was Advanced.Is it O.K to reapetedly kick untill a admin or op can ban them
Yeah! If they're griefing you should try and stop them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why people were banned   Why people were banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Why people were banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Settlement Forum :: General :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: